Jobs Branding Plus
Branding Plus Specifications
For Branding Plus campaigns we require three sizes of standard display ads:
- Medium Rectangle (300x250 pixels)
- Half Page (300x600 pixels)
- Leaderboard (728x90 pixels)
These ads appear alongside your listings, taking over all ad units on the page. The display ads can be designed completely to your preference to match your brand specifications. The banner ads will appear in a couple of places on site, as outlined below.
Please note that the assets must be received seven working days before the start of the campaign for testing and loading. Failure to do so may result in your campaign not starting on time.
1. Listing Details Page.
There are two ad units for Jobs Listing Pages that are included in Branding Plus campaigns. At the top of the page you will see a Leaderboard ad, and on the right hand side a Half Page ad when you scroll down.
Leaderboard ad / Half Page ad
2. Company Page.
Your ads will also appear when users click through to view all other listings from your company. It follows a similar layout to the Listing Details Pages but also includes one or more Medium Rectangle banner ads in-between the listings.
Medium Rectangle / Half Page ad
Please note there are currently no ad units on mobile devices.
- Image dimensions (width x height):
- 300x250 pixels (Medium Rectangle)
- 300x600 pixels (Half Page)
- 728x90 pixels (Leaderboard)
- File size: 80 KB or less
- File format: PNG, JPG or GIF
- Animation: accepted
For animated GIF ads, we require it to loop no more than three times. The same maximum file size applies also.
HTML5 files are also accepted, please refer to here for more information.
- 3x images: 300x250, 300x600, and 728x90.
- Click-through URL you may supply one URL per creative execution.
- Please supply UTM parameters if required (UTM builder).
Please email all assets to jobs email email@example.com
- You may supply up to a maximum of 3 creative executions to run on rotation per campaign.
- Assets to be received seven working days before the start of the campaign for testing and loading. Failure to do so may result in your campaign not starting on time.
- If any size of display ad is not supplied, a Trade Me Property branded ad will appear in its place.
For any further questions, please contact your Account Manager.
Please refer to our full Advertising terms and conditions