Native ads sit between search results and match our site fonts and layout.
The content-relevant placement encourages higher user engagement.
Getting started with native
For native ads to fit in seamlessly (no matter where they are served), the creative needs to be more flexible than that of a display ad. The examples below show the two most common ways your native ad may be displayed.
The whole image will display in some instances and be cropped to a square in others, so you need to provide a rectangular image with the most important content in the centre. To check that you are happy with how your image will display, we recommend using our Native Ad Builder prior to booking.
Desktop gallery view
Mobile list view
- Main image: 702×367px - file size less than 70KB, PNG or JPG format, no text on image
- Logo image: 200×200 - file size less than 10KB, PNG or JPG format
Headline - 30 characters max
Body copy - 90 characters max
Call to action - 25 characters max
Advertiser name - 25 characters max
(Remember not to write any full words in capitals)
- 2x images (main image and logo)
- Copy document PDF downloaded from Native Ad Builder
- Click-through URL (and relevant tracking URLs if applicable)
- To be received 3 working days before the start of campaign for testing and loading